Intake Forms

If you’re a new client, please complete one of the following forms and bring them to your first therapy session. Individual adults will need to complete the Adult Intake Form and the Agreement for Service Form. ¬†Children and Adolescent clients should have the appropriate Intake Form completed by their parent or guardian and the Confidentiality/Consent Form. Couples will need to complete one Couple Intake Form, the Couple Therapy Agreement Form and the Confidentiality/Consent Form.

If you should have a question about any of these forms, you can contact me at my office and leave a confidential message at (805) 390-8180.

Note: To download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free, click here.