You can feel relief from anxiety, panic and stress
TREATMENT FOR ANXIETY
Understanding Anxiety Disorders
Worries, fears, or anxiety can be normal when under pressure or facing stressful life transitions. Anxiety is the body’s natural response to danger. In moderation, anxiety can be a motivator for change. It can help you stay alert and focused. When anxiety is constant, interferes with your social or family activities, it stops being a functional state and can become harmful.
Symptoms of Anxiety include:
- Feeling tense, worried or on edge.
- Interference with work, school or family obligations.
- Fears that become irrational.
- Feelings of impending doom.
- Avoiding situations or activities that cause you anxiety.
- Unexpected attacks of anxiety including heart-pounding, sweating, shaking, difficulty breathing.
- Feeling of danger.
- Trouble with Concentration.
- Feeling irritable.
- Stomach upset or dizziness
- Frequent urination or diarrhea
- Shortness of Breath
- Muscle Tension
Anxiety Attacks can also Trigger Panic Attacks
- Surges of overwhelming panic
- Feelings like you are losing control
- Heart palpitations or chest pain
- Feelings like you will pass out
- Trouble breathing or choking
- Hot Flashes or Chills
- Feelings of Attachment
Types of Anxiety Disorders include:
- Generalized Anxiety
- Panic Attacks
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Self-Help for Anxiety Disorders
- Make Time for Relaxation
- Emotional Support
- Taking Care of your Body physically
- Say No
- Ask for help
- Practice Relaxation Techniques
- Healthy Eating Habits
- Reduce Alcohol and Nicotine
- Regular Exercise
- Get Regular Sleep
Treatment for Anxiety Disorders
If you would like to free yourself of anxiety, please contact me at 805-390-8180 to discuss your options. I have been effectively helping people release themselves from the negative impacts of anxiety since 2011, and would like to help you get relief from these debilitating emotions.