Helpful Forms


If you’re a new client, please complete one of the following forms and bring them to your first therapy session. Individual adults will need to complete the Adult IntakeForm and the Adult Consent Form.  Children and Adolescent clients should have the appropriate Intake Form completed by their parent or guardian and the Minor Consent Form. Couples will need to complete a Couple Intake Form, the Couple Therapy Agreement Form and the Adult Consent Form.

If you should have a question about any of these forms, you can contact me at my office and leave a confidential message at (805) 390-8180.

Adult Intake Form
Adult Consent Form
Child Intake Form
Adolescent Intake Form
Minor Consent Form
Couple Intake Form
Couple Agreement for Therapy Form

Note: To download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free, click here.